- 115 W Jefferson Ave, Effingham, IL 62401
- · Phone: 217-342-2185 · Fax: 217-342-7069
- · Mon-Fri: 8:30a.m.-6p.m. Sat: 8:30a.m.-1p.m Sun: Closed
- COVID-19 Precaution Measures:
- If you are symptomatic please use our Drive Thru or Deliver Service for your prescriptions and OTC products.
- Please maintain social distancing in the pharmacy from the door to the pharmacy counter.
- Thank You, we appreciate you business!
Andrea Hille, Pharm D
- Pharmacist in Charge
- Compassionate Care for All
- History of Excellence
- Expertise in Med Adherence
- Refill Your Prescriptions
A “Hometown” Pharmacy with “World Class” service.
Proudly Serving the Community of Effingham
Brown's Pharmacy is proud to be known as one of the last locally owned independent pharmacies in town. You'll find every member of our staff to be knowledgeable and accessible. While our commitment to personal service is still the most important aspect of our business, we are constantly expanding to include many patient care services. Through all of the growth and modernization, Brown's Pharmacy has managed to maintain the intimacy of a neighborhood pharmacy.
"The pharmacist are wonderful people, as well as everyone that works in the store. They always know your name when you come in there and make you feel very at home and special."
- - Sandy R.
"We had a wonderful experience with Brown’s this week! I called in search of a prescription for my sick son that Walgreens was out of. They came through for us & were SO friendly! We will for sure be back!"
- - Heather D.